- Correct citation of related documents.
- SunOs is BSD based. Need to include SVR4 (e.g. Solaris) based server configuration.
- Although Linux is quite similar to SunOs as bootp/tftp server, a linux based server example might be usefull.
- Update this document to the current etherboot package.
- Show the differences between the nfs root patched kernel version 1.2.13 and the newest 1.3.x kernel, which contains the nfs-root patch.
- Need to try other ethercards than wd8013
- Include configuration information for bootpc, a bootp client for linux to set up the correct rooting tables.
- Typos and other errors: please, report to