Next Previous Contents v1.1.1, 28 February 1999
This HOWTO document explains how to use your Palm OS device with a Linux system. Although HOWTO documents are targeted towards use with the Linux operating system, this one is not dependent on the version of unix used.
- 1.1 This Document
- 1.2 See Also
2. General Information
- 2.1 Hardware Installation
3. Sharing Data Between Palm OS and Linux Systems
- 3.1 The pilot-link software
4. Linux Applications Which Synchronise with PalmOS Devices.
5. Data Conversion
7. A History of Palm OS devices.
Next Previous Contents