Next Previous Contents v2.0, 6 February 1998
This document describes the setup, care & feeding of UUCP under Linux. You need to read this if you plan to connect to remote sites via UUCP via a modem, via a direct-connection, or via Internet. You probably do *not* need to read this document if don’t talk UUCP or if you don’t know what it means.
1. Introduction, copyright & standard disclaimer
2. Other sources of information
- 2.1 USENET
- 2.2 Mailing Lists
- 2.3 Other documents from LDP
- 2.4 Books
- 3.1 Hardware
- 3.2 Software
4. Setting up the config files
5. It doesn’t work – now what?
6. Frequently Asked Questions about Linux UUCP
Next Previous Contents